Friday, February 11, 2011

Introduction to Better Than Ramen


Who are you?
My name is Amy, and I'm a college student trying to better my skills in cooking.

What is this Blog? 
Better Than Ramen is a blog where I would like to share some simple, affordable recipes of appetizers, meals, and desserts to anyone interested in adding some variety into their diets. Some recipes will be healthier than others, but all will be tasty!

Why did you start this blog?
As a college student, I've noticed that some of my friends live off of hotdogs, frozen dinners, and ramen. Great cooking doesn't have to be an intangible skill; you can make delicious meals with little ingredients. So I just thought it would be nice to share the beginning of my cooking experiences with my peers.

What will you be posting weekly?
I really enjoy baking cupcakes. Every week I will post a variety of recipes: baked goods, appetizers, snacks, and entrees! 


Let the cooking begin! :)


Amy

1 comment:

  1. very nice. can't wait to see some of the things you've done

    ReplyDelete